Save money,time,electricity and much more by doing better laundry with these dryer balls.

 ECOIGY WOOL DRYER BALLS

Stop buying dryer sheets. All you need are the ECOIGY WOOL DRYER balls. WHY??

  • They shorten your laundry's drying time
  • Lasts for thousands of loads 
  • Reduces wrinkles
  • Naturally softens laundry 
  • Perfect for babies and sensitive skin

  • Speeds up drying by 20-40% saving electricity and dryer wear and tear.
  • Leaves our laundry naturally soft without the harmful and toxic chemicals found in dryer sheets or fabric softener.
  • Anti-static properties reduce wrinkles,static cling and lint for all types of clothing.

  • COMES WITH A GIFT BAG - it's unique and fun gift for baby shower,bridal showers, housewarming, mother's day and much much more.
  • All Natural and organic.
  • Eliminates waste
  • Extends the life of your clothing


All these advantages and much much more from such a small product .

Get yours today and have it delivered to your doorstep while stocks last.

Click this link to purchase or the banner below

https://amzn.to/2O5ICNl


How to use the balls.
  1. Place the wool dryer balls in the dryer with your laundry.
  2. Use 3-4balls for small or medium loads and 5-6for larger loads.
  3. Turn on dryer, your clothes will dry faster while getting softer.

reviews from verified purchases


5.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
Your laundry will never be the same!
Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019
Ok! So first and foremost, can I say how cool is it that these exist in the first place!! As much as I love “used” to love smelling like I just toured the Snuggles Factory, I started not loving smelling so strong like them that friends would even say “oh, you use Snuggles”. 🀭

My friend told me about the laundry balls she used and I thought she was crazy. Until I got these! OMG- must get! They not only do what my old sheets did without me smelling like it wasy new perfume, but I tested them with my sheets! Because those always wad up and come out a freaking ball of wrinkled mess and then have to dry them a second time!

Not anymore! If you want to stop that mess...get these...ASAP!!! They can fast too!
135 people found this helpful

5.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
Best Wool Dryer Balls!
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2019
I looked at a ton of wool dryer balls before deciding on these, and I'm glad I did. They work great. I've been using wool dryer balls for many years now and felt it was time to purchase new ones. I went with this brand because of the 94% customer review rating, they're all natural and organic and the money back guarantee [this shows me they stand behind their product]. I started using them immediately upon receipt and they have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them and this company.

Convinced now. Get yours today and your laundry will never be the same.

Click this link to buy https://amzn.to/3fr09uC
or the banner below


Please leave a comment on how the balls worked for you.

Comments

Popular Posts